Friday, April 06, 2007

Sexy Roxanne Pallett Chooses Lingerie Over Food


Quote: "If it was a choice between buying something to eat or lingerie, I'd choose lingerie every time!"


Roxanne Pallett confesses to 'lingerie addiction'


Publisher: Fiona Grant

Published: 03/04/2007 - 12:12:46 PM


Roxanne Pallett loves lingerie so much she'd rather starve than not treat herself to new underwear.


The sexy 'Emmerdale' star - who is going out with former 'Coronation Street'star Richard Fleeshman - has confessed she is addicted to buying new lingerie and would rather go hungry than not shop for new knickers.


Roxanne told Britain's Soaplife magazine: "I've always loved dressing up to look sexy and I love gorgeous underwear.


"If it was a choice between buying something to eat or lingerie, I'd choose lingerie every time!"
The 24-year-old - who plays Jo Stiles in 'Emmerdale' - recently moved down to London, while Richard still lives in Manchester and the 'Soapstar Superstar' contestant admits the long distance relationship has been hard.


She said: "I've moved into a house with two girlfriends and I'm having a good time, apart from missing Richard."


Copyright Bang Showbiz 2007


Source: 24Dash.com

1 comment:

pandora bracelets said...

I like this picture, very good article. The best sexy lingerie store.